We are located a few hundred metres south of the medieval village of Púbol, site of the Gala and Salvador Dali castle museum, in the Baix Empordà region of Girona province, which borders France to the North, the Mediterranean Sea to the East, the Pyrenees and Garrotxa mountains to the West, and the Catalan capital region of Barcelona, to the South.
- 20 mins drive from the old city of Girona,
- 25 minutes from Girona Airport (GRO)
- 45 minutes from Perpignan Airport, France (PGF)
- 1h20 minute drive from Barcelona Airport (BCN)
- 10 minute drive from the Gavarres Hills Natural Reserve
- 25 minutes drive from over 30 mediterranean beaches
We can recommend transfers and taxis.
We are 5 minutes drive from the train station at Flaçà, from which you can get trains to:
- Girona in 10 minutes,
- Figueres in 20 minutes,
- central Barcelona in 1h15 minutes,
- Barcelona Airport in around 1h40 minutes.
From Girona station, you can get high-speed trains to:
- Barcelona in 37 minutes,
- Madrid in 3 hours,
- Perpignan, 45 mins,
- Carcassonne & Toulouse (around 2 hours),
- Avignon, Montpellier, Nice, Paris, or even London.
We are cycling distance from all the best natural attractions:
- Girona in 40 minutes to an hour (depending on your route)
- Beaches and the coast in less than an hour
- Banyoles Lake in just over an hour
- Cap de Creus national park in 1.5 hours
- Gavarres Hills Natural Reserve in 15 minutes
We are perfectly located for those seeking the most popular climbs and routes which make Girona home to so many pro cyclists:
- Els Angels
- Santa Pellaia
- La Ganga
- Mare de Deu Del Mont
- St Hilari de Sacalm
- St Marti de Sacalm
- St Pere de Rodes
- El Far
- Coll de Condreu
We have an online database of routes which we provide to guests for navigation via cycling computer or smartphone, which will even work offline, here.